Friday, February 22, 2013

Make N8m in 6months from aluminium business


Make N8m in 6months from aluminium business

  • Written by  Olaoluwa Mimiola
Staff-downsizing seems to be the order 
of the day in virtually every sector and 
in every part of the world. Technological advancement, among other factors, has contributed a lot to this development. 
The situation, therefore, requires that 
everyone should strive to be self-
employed.
Interestingly, there are opportunities for you to succeed as God has imbued every individual with one 
potentiality or the other, and blessed humanity with innumerable resources. It only needs courage to 
explore these resources and open the doors to unimaginable financial success. Beginning from this 
week, therefore, the Sunday Tribune, through MegaWealth, will show you the path to creating a river 
of wealth for yourself. Please stay with us. —Editor
ALUMINIUM is a lucrative business that can make you rich in just a matter of months as many 
property owners have made it a choice for their windows, doors and roofs, just to mention a few.
You can start the business even without a dime in your bank account. Just start with the window 
aspect of the business, which requires little or no capital to start up. All you need is a keen interest 
to run the business, and the basic knowledge about it.
Getting basic knowledge about the business is the first step. This includes knowing how to measure, 
identify basic materials and costing. A retrenched worker or anyone who wants to diversify into the 
business needs six months training to have a practical knowledge of the business; the averagely 
educated person with National Diploma or Technical College certificate needs six months, while a 
secondary school leaver needs a two-year training.
You can even train yourself, once you can know the basic materials being used and their professional 
names, how to take measurement and costing. You can just source for the job, then employ 
professionals to do it for you, while you endeavour to observe how they are doing it, and then try 
to do the same when they leave.
A serious-minded and goal-getter person can successfully make the average of N400,000.00 
per week. You make money buying the material, transportation and in rendering the service. 
Because unlike other aspects of building business, your client cannot get you the materials, 
they have to pay you to get it for them, because they would not know the professional names 
of the materials and the quantity they will need. That makes it more lucrative.
The income from the business is continuous as the future of the business is bright. Researches 
reveal that there can only be innovation in designs of aluminium because all the supposed 
replacements for it have failed in terms of durability.
To skyrocket your income, you can combine more than one aspect of the business, like roofing 
and window, window and doors, doors and ceiling (PVC), or any of the aforesaid with selling of 
materials.
Dare the odds in the aluminium business today, if you are truly interested in the business, and 
earn cool millions of naira within six months.
=================================================
I started aluminium business without a dime, today I count millions —Amos Akin Kingsley
THE Chairman, Greenland Aluminium, 110 Bus Stop, 
Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo State, Mr Amos Akin 
Kingsley, believes that God is the only one who 
could ensure one’s success.
When he realised that he could not fulfil his dream 
of attending the university, he alternatively went to 
Osun State Polytechnic, Ire, for a National Diploma 
programme, due to lack of sponsor. Believing that 
age was not on his side, he decided to become 
an artisan.
“I relocated from Osun State to Ibadan in search of a greener pasture. One of the associate pastors 
of the church I attended traced me through the address I write in the first-timer form. I later became 
closer to him.
“The day I was about checking out of the apartment I was managing, he visited me and demanded I 
join him in the aluminium business he wanted to start as supervising manager, with N2,500.00 as 
my monthly salary, while the guys I was supervising were getting N500 on each window they fixed 
per day. So I decided to learn it stylishly, while they were doing it, and when they had left I would 
continue from where they stopped. That was how I began to explore the business.
“Something that told me that there is fortune in the business was that my oga bought a used car 
within three months we started. And I knew his financial status before we started. This made me 
snub the oil marketing job my people got for me in Lagos.
“So I decided to dedicate myself to the business. I moved from one stage to another, majoring on 
the window aspect, later combining window and roofing, later selling materials, and now rendering 
services. The business has given birth to more businesses now.
“I dare not ask aluminium to take away what it has given me, because God practically used it 
to make me.
“Aluminium business is a business that can earn a serious-minded, disciplined and goal-getter 
cool millions of naira within six months.
“Whoever wants to run aluminium business must have a keen interest in the business and a strong 
determination to succeed in the business. This, I believe without any reasonable doubt, will see him 
through the inevitable challenge of running any business that may come his way, and earn him 
financial success and recognition,” he said.

=============================================
Success Nugget: Make a decision to be successful right now. Most people never decide to be 
wealthy and that is why they retire poor. —Brian Tracy.

Source: Tribune

No comments:

Post a Comment